A poem is in order for my favorite time of year!
Fall is the season I most enjoy,
For reasons that I shall employ,
Leaves in hues of red and brown,
Halloween decor all over town,
Jack-o-lanterns, and pumpkin pie,
So many goodies, so much to try,
Plump, little babies turning one,
A year of growth has been such fun,
Little newborn, to tiny-tot,
Indy Sunshine, we LOVE YOU A LOT!
Okay, so excuse the cheesy poem, but I get really excited for Fall. It really is my favorite season and it's an added perk that Indy's birthday falls during this time of year as well. Indy has been so much fun! She's growing so fast! She wears 24 month clothing now and I feel like each time I look at her, she grows another inch. She's donned six teeth and has a million dollar smile. She also chuckles, not just laughs or giggles; she actually chuckles with a nice hearty guffaw--almost like a fat, old man. I just adore it!
![]() |
| Big girl with a sippy cup! |
Family time and fun has also been a common thread to the past several weeks! Check out these fun moments with our little tot!
Mommy, don't eat my ear!
|
Grampy Shaff
|
My little fall pumpkin!
|
![]() |
| The cutest bag of bones I ever saw! |
Love my Daddy
|
Today, Indy made her first visit to the Peltzer Farms Pumpkin Patch! She had so much fun! While she was a little too small for all the exciting activities, she still was amused with everything she could feast her eyes on: Pig races, gem-mining, a petting zoo, pumpkins galore, a corn maze and much more! She loved it, and so did we:
So much fun! Stay tuned for more exciting Indy adventures...










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.